Argos Community Schools has established the following goals for the 2019-20 school year.
- Develop and implement a 2020 budget for Argos Community Schools that provides financial stability for the School District.
- Provide quality instruction and adequate resources to ensure all students achieve a minimum of one year's growth in Mathematics, Language Arts and Reading.
- Provide effective professional development opportunities for all certified staff focused on improvement of classroom instruction.
- Establish Argos Middle School for Grades 6-8. Provide age appropriate activities and instruction for all Middle School Students.
- Expand (Pathways) our age 4 Pre-School program for Argos Community Schools that is funded by payments of fees, donations and grants.
- Restructure Technology Leadership Team to provide the integration of technology and instruction, technology repair, maintenance and data entry.
- Update Argos Community Schools policies, procedures and bylaws for the 2019-20 school year.
- Complete construction projects (Roofing/Solar, Drainage Repair and Auditorium Upgrade) on time and on budget.
- Improve safety and security for all students and staff.