Argos Community Schools has established the following goals for the 2017-18 school year.
- Develop and implement a 2018 budget for Argos Community Schools that provides financial stability for the School District.
- Provide quality instruction and adequate resources to ensure all students achieve a minimum of one year’s growth in Mathematics, Language Arts and Reading.
- Establish meaningful and productive professional evaluations for all certified and classified staff that focus on growth.
- Provide effective professional development opportunities for all certified staff focused on improvement of classroom instruction.
- Establish an age 4 Pre-School program for Argos Community Schools that is funded by payments of fees and grants. The program will provide enriched child development experiences for all children preparing them for Kindergarten success.
- Restructure Technology Leadership Team to provide the integration of technology and instruction, technology repair, maintenance and data entry.
- Update Argos Community Schools policies, procedures and bylaws for the 2017 – 2018 school year.