Argos Community Schools has established the following goals for the 2018-19 school year.
- Develop and implement a 2019 budget for Argos Community Schools that provides financial stability for the School District.
- Provide quality instruction and adequate resources to ensure all students achieve a minimum of one year's growth in Mathematics, Language Arts and Reading.
- Provide effective professional development opportunities for all certified staff focused on improvement of classroom instruction.
- Develop SLO's for all teachers in non State Tested subject areas (Student Learning Objectives).
- Expand (Pathways) our age 4 Pre-School program for Argos Community Schools that is funded by payments of fees, donations and grants.
- Restructure Technology Leadership Team to provide the integration of technology and instruction, technology repair, maintenance and data entry.
- Update Argos Community Schools policies, procedures and bylaws for the 2018-19 school year.
- Complete construction projects on time and on budget.
- Improve safety and security for all students and staff.